Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Saturday 17 May 2014

I really love this anime movie which is Nurarihyon no Mago: sennen makyou and season 2. This anime really foretells about the yokai's ( Japanese word which means "Ghost"). The leader of the Yokai Clan is Nurarihyon the Grandfather of Rikou Nura. So, I have this urge to cosplay this adorable and very responsible Tsurara Oikawa( her name Tsurara means "Icicle"). I am still working on her "Obi and her Scarf, and also, her make up :( . I have many mistakes in making her eye . We have thesame characteristics, first, She knows how to do household chores and also me , I do all the household in our house.2nd, is she is trustworthy and loyal. and lastly, She never betray her master. I will do my all best to be like her and I hope I will never failed again :(( 








Credits to the owner of this pictures:

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 私のブログへようこそ:) - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -