Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Wednesday 29 April 2015

Ahaha... Tu ne crois sûrement pas que tu peux me battre ?
(ahaha.. you surely don't believe you can beat me? )





Bonjour! its been a long time since I didn't update my page. I am so busy this past few months. Internship+Schoolwork's+Graduation Requirements need to comply+ OJT report book+ and many more. I am so happy that I surpassed them all and graduated my course. Hooray! As a reward to myself , I must do a cosplay of Lili Rochefort. I already prepared this character to be cosplayed but I didn't have spare time to sneak a photo-shoot. A short information about this game character.


She is Emilie "Lili" Rochefort from Monaco ( located: South France, just ride a train then the most expensive country in the whole world). She is the only daughter of Mr. Rochefort; The richest man in Monaco who owns an Oil Company that supplies the whole world( Source: Tekkenpedia). She has everything Money, Richness, Fame and etc. Every time she has something to do like going to a place . Sebastian, the family's personal, trustworthy and loyal butler that accompanies Lili everywhere she goes.



This shot ( for me is the best among all shoots that we did. It was like " Thinking something or shall we say just a simple pose. :)

Here are some shoots that we did: out of 79 these are the only shoots that really stands out? 
( not sure its just based on myself hahahaha).












The experience was truly unforgettable, I am so happy that after the long wait I fulfill my goal to cosplay my favorite Tekken character. I just remember myself going to arcades, but token and play this game. Luckily, I always defeat the boss for just one tekken ( yeah! I really love this game and I almost? not just practice her deadly moves and voila! hahaha). During the photo-shoot, I felt awkward because many people are looking ( mostly, Boys :3 riding motorcycle because the venue is located at the top of the hill). As they passed by , they keep on staring us esp. Me (awkward 0__0).  Again the shoot is truly memorable and another good experience to treasure. 



I would like to gave a lot of thanks to my cousin/ photographer :BEN TENNESON


for always with me every time I need his help for this. Remerci! :) 

Bonus shoot: I guess this is an epic fail :P


I just add some flower effects because Lili Rochefort symbolizes elegance at the same  time she is deadly girl. Hooray! another shoot is done. I will post 2 more characters to fulfill my 2014 cosplay projects.

(p.s : no broach in her tie because every time I attached, it fell down :( )



( this video will explain how deadly she is even though she is a sweet young lady thanks Harada for making her as one of your awesome characters )

Merci de votre visite et a donné un peu de temps à lire et à visiter ma page. Je vous souhaite une bonne lecture de mon poste. Dieu bénisse. :)











Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 私のブログへようこそ:) - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -