Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Monday 2 June 2014





This is my first ever wig. I've got tempted to buy this wig and see! I've got it. I bought this on Senbazuru Shop( the shop is really nice and they cater different kinds of wig brands according to your budget). It cost Php1,450.00, its pretty obvious the cheaper the price , the thin wig is :3.The wig is so soft and unfortunately, it is so easily get tangled :(. I've brush it and lose many strands. I've got pissed off , but still I can manage this wig cause I have a long patience in terms of this one.

You will see it, this come with flash and taken during night time. :D 











I wash it for almost twice a week to maintain its shine and tangled free when you wear it. I advice that you must be a good wig fixer in choosing this kind of wig brand. This wig brand is good but you must also explore and try different wig brands too. 


MY RATINGS:


Softness: 8
Quality: 7
Manageable: 7(easily gets tangled)
Texture: 7
Overall Rating: 7.5 

Note: I made this review so that to help you in choosing a right wig for your cosplay(references). It is based on my experience and no one pays me in doing this kind of review.. 
feel free to ask me.. I am willing to help :)))

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 私のブログへようこそ:) - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -