Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Saturday 30 May 2015

Tsukune~~ Kappuchu :*







Who can't remember this cute and adorable pink haired vampire? A consistent top notching student in Yokai Academy? can't resist the smell of Tsukune's blood? made him as her breakfast? Akashiya Moka .. She really loves to suck Tsukune's blood every end of the episode. What I really love this anime character? There are many reasons why I love her but let me tell you what makes my urge to watch this anime because when I researched anime school girls for my reference for my art work activity. I saw her and I really got attracted with her "KAWAII" face and her smile. There are many anime dvd shops here in our place so I try to visit and to try my luck that this anime is available and thank God ! its already available with Kapu 2 ( the sequel :) ). Here are the reasons why I like her so much but why everytime I read some reviews about this anime. Many people or shall we say a hater of this anime. I didn't find any bad about this anime? . Its very interesting and it has many lessons to got from. How to value friendship , love and sacrifices. 

So much for the introduction . I love Moka Akashiya both inner and outer :))

  1.   She really help others without asking in return. like she voluntarily make tsukune's math reviewer. She wrote over the night just to finished it :).
  2. She is a great student who sacrifice her cross ( taken from Rosario + Vampire kapu 2 ) because of the riot and the chaos of the students at Yokai Academy where her sister Kokoa Shuzen stole the mirror that reveals the true identity of every students. The barriers between the Yokai world and the Human world is broken. Just to maintain the peaceful between both worlds. She sacrifice her cross. Super touching and very brave Moka :)
  3. Smart and very diligent girl . ( just like me hahaha :P ).
  4. Lovely and Innocent 

       and Lastly, She is very loyal and a loving sister and friend to everyone. 

That's why I decided to add her in my cosplay wishing list and I made it . I put a lot of effort just to look like her and making her accessories( the rosario in her neck  and the failed Ahoge(Antenna) hahahaha). We have similarities not in face but in every aspects of life. 


I really love also school girls wearing mini skirt because here in Philippines that I'm staying. All students from Primary to Secondary levels ,their uniform is so simple like the skirt is below the knee and simple blouse. People here are very conservative with it comes to wearing clothes to avoid any sexual harassment so, I don't see any girls wearing these kind of school uniform design. Too much skin is dangerous.  Too daring to wear like this and people are not used to see like that. 


So much for that here are some pics that we did :)) ... I try my all very best to act like Moka and I've researched here pics before the shot mostly, the poses are damn hot and sexy hahahaha.. 




This is one of my favorite shot :) I'm glad that the photographer make it simple yet pretty :)) do you agree with me? hehehe




I try to copy her daring poses as what I've saw her pics. I don't know if it is a good or bad pose :3








I am so happy that I already have a shot on this character that planned so long ago and I am glad and very thankful that the caretaker of my school allowed us to conduct the shot. He is so nice just like before I graduated oh I forgot 

This is my Alma Mater , my college school it is a tower which has 10 floor plus mezzanine and rooftop.  I really promised to myself before I leave my school I must do something that is really memorable and this is one. I didn't expect that I choose this is our next venue for the shot. 

I would like to say thanks to my sister who helped me a lot with this shot. Even though she has a fever but still supporting me . Thank you sizam :) 


Moka has a sweet and loving voice 
this is her song titled :

Akai Sweet pea ( Red sweet pea ) 
by: Nana Mizuki ( she is the voice actress of Moka really lovely )




Arigato Gozaimasu Minna ;) for visiting this blog of mine. 
I will post my last cosplay for which is a school girl also. I know you know her because she is often called "MS. RANK NO. 2"



lots of Love :* God bless you 








Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 私のブログへようこそ:) - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -