Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Friday 6 June 2014


I really love this anime so much and I just remember way back in my high-school days, I'm searching for a Japanese Myth's and Legend then I choose to tackle Yuki Onna. Accidentally, I saw her and it really catches my attention. She is so kawaii and I like her style especially her glowing yellow eyes( originally, her eyes are color amber when she turn to her true form~ Yokai). This was taken somewhere near the temple but we ask permission to the personnel to have a photoshoot inside the temple but it's not allowed and we understand cause it is sacred and it's a holy place for Chinese people to pray and worshiped. We respect there religion and I can't dare to posing inside cause I'm sure it will look us so Silly and It shows disrespect. We just conduct the shoot outside and it looks like very nice place and very solemn, quiet and mostly, no people was there. It is so funny and very memorable shoot cause everything and the preparation is very messy and unclear. I still glad cause despite of this hard circumstances we can still manage to do it and turns out well. Thank you God :)). Here are the top photos that I called " Best Shots" out of 100 only this pictures looks good ( sighs )


We just shoot outside to the gate just for a remembrance :)  












 I would like to say thank you to my cousin Ben Tenneson for this awesome and breathtaking shoots that he made. This is so memorable shoot ever. 

P.s
    I've tried to act kawaii and copy the moves of Yuki Onna and I hope it turns out well.


私のブログを訪問していただきありがとうございます、私はあなたがそれを好む願っています 
大切に:)

* Yuki Onna is a Japanese snow yokai. according to the legend, she is a ghost in the snow, she has very long black hair that covers her entire body but some says she is wearing white kimono with terrifying glowing yellow eyes. Just read her story here:    The Legend of Yuki Onna


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 私のブログへようこそ:) - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -